Diana Penty is an Indian model and actress who came in limelight after her Bollywood debut film Cocktail. Diana was very interested in modelling so while doing her Mass Media from St. Xavier’s she joined Elite modeling agency. Her parents respected her decision and always have been supported her. Her mother is Christian, her father Parsi.
Name: Diana Penty
Birth Date: November 2, 1985
Birth Place: Mumbai, India
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5’9.5″ ; 177cm
Occupation: Modeling, Actress
Debut Bollywood Film: Cocktail
Brands modelled for : Virgin Mobile, Maybelline New York, Garnier, Westside, Wendell, Bluefly, Neiman Marcus, Forever 21, Nordstrom
Education: Mass Media from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Favorite City: cape Town, south africa
Favorite Cuisine: Thai and Korean
Style statement: being simple and classy
- Diana started her modelling career in 2005. She walked the ramp for Italian designers Trussadi and Ferre during the Indo-Italian Festival in September, 2005
- Diana worked with top designers such as Rina Dhaka, Rohit Bal and Wendell Rodricks.
- She has done a lot of ramp shows with Marc Robinson
- Diana did a print campaign for Westside, and a shoot for Wendell.
- In December 2008 Diana Penty replaced Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone as the new face of international cosmetics brand Maybelline New York. With this, she joined the ranks of international supermodels like Adriana Lima and Christy Turlington.
- She was seen in Virgin Mobile TV commercial ad with Ranbir Kapoor and Genelia D’Souza
Virgin Mobile advertisement with Ranbir and Genelia
- Diana was interested in modeling. She joined Elite modeling agency while studying Mass Media in ST. Xavier’s College.
- Diana was one the most popular faces during the Lakme Fashion Week in 2009.
- She appeared on the cover of top magazines like Elle and Verve.
- Diana was supposed to play the lead in Rockstar but later she signed Cocktail on Imtiaz Ali’s suggestion and the role went to Nargis Fakhri.
- Virgin Mobile ad with Ranbir Kapoor and Genelia D’souza is one of her famous TV ads. Her Garnier Shampoo ad also gave her recognition.